[Ravensfort] Yule revel at populace :o)

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:03:41 PST 2006

HE Brian wrote:
  "Some one may want to bring plastic ware, more drinks and ice.
  Some mashed potatoes or turnips would be grand! Don't forget the gravy!"

  Chrystal will bring:
  ~3 lbs. mashed red potatoes (with skins)  (3 lbs enough???  5 lbs too much??)
  ~salt, pepper & butter will be on the side
  ~brown gravy
  ~ice chest with ice
  ~dessert of some kind...?

  regards,
  Chrystal Ariana MacRuari

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at consolidated.net> wrote:
          Ahhh... the air is brisk and the season of giving is upon us and the Baronial Yule revel and Mongolian gift exchange too.

  Baroness Fionna and her wonderful Lord Ivan will not be able to attend. they are on a CRUISE! I hope that they have a wonderful time!

  We have our Mongolian gift exchange this Thursday and our Yule feast and revel as well. We have many items that the good folks of the fort are bringing to the feast. Please read them below and bring some thing not listed to add to the table for all to enjoy.

  Please do not bring any adult beverages to drink as it is not legal to consume them at the fire station.

  So who is bringing what?:

  Lady Klar is bring a Chocolate or Lemon Cake.

Lady Love is bring a Lemon Chicken Dish.

Lord Erich is bring a Dessert, (a cake I think, could be wrong,
                                                 I just know its a dessert).

  Lord Malcom is bringing one batch of Homemade (Chocolate
                       Chip) Cookies & One batch Homemade (Pecan,
                   Walnut, and Chocolate Chip) Cookies & some drinks.

  Lord Devin is bringing a dessert as well (fruit cobbler).

    Lady Gwyneth is bringing at least a veggie dish.

  Baron Brian will bring some roast turkey and maybe some
                     smoked brisket, paper trays and cups and napkins.

  Some one may want to bring plastic ware, more drinks and ice.
  Some mashed potatoes or turnips would be grand! Don't forget the gravy!  Lets add to this list!

  Lady Ayla, Amelia and I are looking forward to seeing every body there!
  P.S. Don't forget your wrapped gift for the gift exchange!

  Your Baron,
  Brian du Val

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79