[Ravensfort] OP 'group' updates

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 08:23:47 PST 2006

Magnus,

  Excellent!  Thank you for working on this!!

  By the way, what is Francois's email addy please?

  regards,
  Chrystal

debell1 at txcyber.com wrote:
  I have been working on a list for the barony of armory and OP for quite a while. If anyone wants to list Raven's Fort as their branch in the Order of Precedence at kingdom here's your chance. Just contact Wendel (aka Francois) and say so.

Magnus