[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Announcing the new Southern Regional Hospitaler

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:16:24 PST 2006

For those who did not see it.

  The announcement sent to the Ansteorran list by the Kingdom Hospitlar

Ambience <ambience at direcway.com> wrote:  Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 00:30:31 -0600
From: Ambience <ambience at direcway.com>
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Announcing the new Southern Regional Hospitaler

  Greetings,

I would like to announce that Lord Malcolm de Crauford of the Barony of
Raven's Fort is the new Southern Regional Hospitaler.  I would like to
thank Lady Clare Wynters, the Central Regional Hospitaler for looking after
this region while the office was vacant.  I sincerely thank both for their
service to the region and Ansteorra.

sincerely,
Seraphina
kingdom hospitaler