[Ravensfort] Message lag

Ed erichrabe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:21:46 PST 2006

This was posted to the  Ansteorra list and I thought most would like to know why a lot of there  emails came late, this is from pug:

As stated in an earlier message, there were problems with 2 ISPs this
week.
ATT.net and Yahoo.com had some serious problems accepting email. I have
completely resolved these problems and the backlog associated. I will
keep an
eye on things to see if they re-occur right away.

Duplicates could have occurred if Yahoo.com told us they rejected the
message
despite accepting.

-Pug

I hope that this will ease some minds on why posts weren't going through.

Ed