[Ravensfort] festival of the phoenix

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 06:59:06 PST 2006

greetings most wonderful barony!

as you know we have an event coming up in may.
myself and mirabelis need all the help we can
get. we need prizes for the lists. i have things
for: bardic, archery, a&s, and heavy...but could
always use more...just in case. if you have
anything you would like to donate, please email
me!
we also need someone to be the gate co-ordinator.
if you are interested then please ask me or h.e.
chrystal about it! we also may need help painting
scrolls...more on that later!
sorry i was not at populace, but i was feeling
the pull of some evil demons in my body. the
local doctor came by and gave me leeches...and i
got better.

the event is all about rebirth and renewal and is
called festival of the phoenix. i want it to be
bright and fun and colorful...and i really need
all the help i can get.
thanks everyone, and let's get this thing on!!!

in service.

lord devin