[Ravensfort] Coastal Invasions

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Tue Feb 7 10:24:05 PST 2006

Greetings to the List!  I know that the brewer's guild has made a few kegs
of beer to donate to the Tavern at Coastal Invasions in Seawinds to benefit
the family of Michael of Langley, unfortunately I have to go out of town
that weekend and will not be able to cart the kegs down there.  Is anyone
going that would be willing to take a few kegs?  I will be back in town from
the 21-22 to check my email and coordinate with anyone that can take the
kegs that way.  Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com