[Ravensfort] beads beads beads

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 15:56:11 PST 2006

greetings fabu barony of raven's fort.

i would like to ask all folks to be on the look
out for red, white & black beads. glass, ceramic,
wood...etc., but no plastic. if you find them
then please email either me of HE chrystal and
let us know where you found them.
if you want to buy them and donate them to the
bead guild so we...and you...can make largess for
the baron and baroness, then please do.
we will be having a guild night next thursday,
feb,23rd to make all kinds of largess...such as
bookmarks, necklaces, bracelets, fibulae...and
other things. if you have any ideas then please
share them...and come join us.

devin