[Ravensfort] Melee Practice Thanks

robert smetek robertsmetek at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 09:25:42 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

  Yesterday's Melee Practice was excellent Gulf War weather!  I would like to thank Lord Mattias from Gate's Edge, Lord Hugh from Gate's Edge and Tidal Thunder, and newcomer Ray for showing up and doing some shield wall practices.  We did several drills and the guys looked good.

  I would also like to thank Lady Alia MacDhaibhidh from Gate's Edge and Tidal Thunder and m'lady Racheal from Gate's Edge and the Smurf Clan for showing support for the fighters.  Racheal did a wonderful job with our dinner.  She made Bar-B-Q Chicken, Italian Chicken, a salad, and a dessert.  We were all quite full.  She even had hot chocolate for us to drink as it was chilly.

  To all that missed it, we missed you too.

  Please join us for our next scheduled practice - Sunday 2-26 at 4 pm.  We will be at Meyer Park located at 7700 Cypresswood Drive, Spring Texas 77379.  If you need directions - please email m'lady Racheal at racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com

  Thanks again,

  Lord Tora
  Knight Marshal of Gate's Edge
  Warlord of Tidal Thunder