[Ravensfort] Final Updated Gate Shift

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 22:07:35 PST 2006

  This is so wonderful the gate shift was completely filled by about noon today. I wanted to thank everyone who has volunteered their time to help out this is great. This is the final gate shift list I will post since we have filled all the positions. Again thank you very much!

Friday Gate Shifts

5pm    -  8pm   Lord Erich & Lord Malcolm
8pm    -  11pm Lord Malcolm & m'lord Bowlin
11pm  -  1am   Lord Malcolm & Lord Erich

Saturday Gate Shifts

1am   -  7am    Gate will be closed
7am   -  10am  Don Zorcon / DSD
10am -  1pm    Lady Robyn and daughter Caitlynd / m'lady Bowlin
1pm   -  3pm   m'lady Bowlin & Lord Malcolm

Gate opens at 5pm and closes at 3pm (Gate will be closed from 1am till 7am by order of the Autocrat)
    I will be providing drinks and snacks for everyone sitting gate. Come join us it will be great fun be the first face everyone see's when they come to site.

  In Service to the Dream, Lady Love of Halesworth