[Ravensfort] The Samurai Sword

env_drh env_drh at shsu.edu
Fri Feb 24 12:05:00 PST 2006

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi57.htm

Greetings all,

We were discussing HL Yoshi at fighter practice the other day.  Come to find
out he's not completely lost touch with us.  Word has it, from a far, that
he's living in a monastery in Japan.  It's an undisclosed location, high on
a mountain top, above a beautifully expansive valley, where the shrillness
of any human voice is quickly lost to the lush green forests of aged pines.
What a wonderful retirement.  Selflessly devoted to his new life's calling,
the rehabilitation of wayward Geisha's, helping, in his humble way, to bring
them back to their true and shining path.  Lucky guy.

Anyway, I saw this episode on 'Samurai Swords' and thought of him.  Maybe
he'll look at a Geisha someday and think of me...

<blink><blink>

.then again, let's hope not.

Regards,
DsD