[Ravensfort] Candlemas

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 21:05:59 PST 2006

Originally I had planned to go, but I have regional & local SCA stuff to work on here. Plus I set things in motion by finally finding a curio cabinet & had it delivered this last Weds evening to hold the majority of the 'stuff' I'm keeping from my grandparents (4 years later...) so, unfortunately home calls to me stay.

  Hope everyone has a great time (Candlemas is a really cool event!). Be safe & return with many stories of happenings.

  regards,
  Chrystal

fionna at cox.net wrote:
  Ivan and I are not day tripping (we're crashing at someone's house),
but we'll definitely be there. :)

Anyone else going?
Fionna

On Thursday, February 02, 2006 at 9:00, anne rogers wrote regarding [Ravensfort] Candlemas:

> Greeting, I was wondering if anyone is day tripping Candlemas this
> weekend?
>
> Juliana

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79