[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:41:41 PST 2006

Greetings!

Just sending out a reminder that we will be having Fighter Practice Sunday
at 2 pm.  We had a great turn out last Sunday.  We even had our two newbies,
JT and Terrance, in armor and swinging a stick!  Both were still eager to
learn more after going a few bouts with our Baron.  Our lovely Baroness was
also there and showed off a new toy that she had gotten and was working
with.  (It's a mini loom for making pouches!)  And Gavhinn arrived with a
sample of his latest brew.  (Very good, too, I might add.)  All in all, it
was a wonderful practice and a good time was had by all.  Hope to see
everyone out there again Sunday.

Keely