[Ravensfort] my new appointment

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:04:09 PST 2006

Lord Malcom,

  I'm sure you will rise to the responsibility of a Regoinal Officer well.

  As a regional offiicer your words will be taken more seriously and  there will be the assumption that what you say is correct. So I know  that you will have the drive to research for the correct information.

  The most dangerous thing in the SCA is the spread of misinformation.  For when the people who have been given misinformation find out the  truth...they feel a sense of betrayal that will drive them away from  the SCA.

  Good luck
  and my all the facts
  you present be true

  Lorraine DeerSlayer

  PS...usually warrants are signed at Round Table...does this mean they are changing the schedule of warrant signing?

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:              Greetings to all,

  Good news, I found out yesterday that I'm going to be the new Southern  Regional Hospitaler of Ansteorra. My warrant will be signed at the next  Crown  Tournament in Rosenfield.  I have already been given the office and  its responsibilities, but we're going to let the Crown sign the warrant  when they sign all the warrants at C.T.

  In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
  Lord Malcolm de Crauford
  Interim Southern Regional Hospitaler