[Ravensfort] Just FYI

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Mon Jan 30 11:21:10 PST 2006

Greetings to the list!  Just an FYI, in case some of you don't know..

Jo Anns in Conroe is going out of business!!!!  I went in there the other
day and some fabrics were 70% off!!!!  Huge savings, if you have a chance to
go then I would suggest it.  They will be open until May I believe, and
after that you will have to travel to the woodlands to get your jo anns fix.
There is rumor of a bigger super store to be going in somewhere within the
next 2 years.  Would be a nice time to get some fabric to fill the
hospitiler chest ;)  I'd be willing to do the sewing !!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com