[Ravensfort] Re: Planning meeting for Coronation

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:29:02 PST 2006

HE Brian & Mistress Fionna,

  I will be at Populace this evening & would like to offer whatever assistance you may need with the coronets; I will be able to bring catalogs & such out Saturday to the gathering at your home, Brian, for more ideas, etc. I probably will bring the catalog's to the meeting this evening & not any tools/supplies -until I have a better idea of what you are wanting to do/have done to the coronets (then bring whatever needed Sat).

  If there is anything you need me to bring to the Populace meeting this evening, please contact me at work: 936-437-4157 (8am - 5pm; lunch = 1pm-2pm) or at home before the meeting.

  regards,
  HE Chrystal

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at consolidated.net> wrote:

Greetings unto the Barony from HE Brian,

We are going to have a planning meeting for Coronation and Investiture issues at my house on Saturday, January 7th @ 2P, sewing will start at approximately 8A. For anyone unable to make it on Saturday, I would also like to have a planning meeting at Populace, Thursday evening January 5th. We need to discuss table setting, what
foods people are bringing and what Fionna and I would like to do when we are called up. If you are planning on attending Coronation, please reply to this message so we can get an idea of how many seats and tables we will need to reserve and plan for.
For clarification purposes, we will not be holding *another investiture* in the spring, but rather the spring event will be our first opportunity to hold our *first court*. We would like to invite members of the populace and friends of the Barony to have the
opportunity to swear fealty and to speak with us at populace meetings and the spring event in May.

We have a lot of work to do, and Fionna and I look forward to the future that we will experience together as a Barony. By work, I mean that, we have an event to plan, membership ideas to discuss, and projects that need to be accomplished. I would like to encourage anyone who may be interested in holding an office to speak with the current holder of that office, become a deputy for that office, as well as speak to Raven's Fort's Seneschal, Lady Catherine about that office.

Speaking as Quartermaster and Historian, I need to advertise for a replacement to train for these offices.

In Service to the Barony of Raven's Fort,
HE Brian du Val

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79