[Ravensfort] coronation plans

Brian du Val cobalt60 at consolidated.net
Sat Jan 7 08:47:38 PST 2006

Well at populace we organized and planed the following for Coronation:

We will be reserving enough tables for 40 people from Raven's Fort.
food items to be brought are listed below:
    Ivan and Fionna
    Meribellis                           Sauces
    Klare                                  Friuts and breads
    Cathrine and Gregor            Cheese platter
    Devin and Chrystal              Friuts and Breads
    Isobel
    Lorrain                               Vegetables and lettuce items
    Brian and Ayla                   Meat platter  and a few extra empty platters

We will need napkins and some table wear for the platters so we do not have to use our fingers.

If you can think of any thing else we would need or would like to help with any
thing listed please contact the person listed and let me know so I can add you to the
list.
We will have red, black and white table clothes. Candle holders are needed even if we dont
use them. some fresh evergreen or some type of fresh sented item for the table decoration that
is from the Raven's Fort area.

As for the investiture we will be keeping it short and sweet. When the Crown calls Fionna and I, We will ask that
the populace, all who call Raven's Fort home or wish to show there support to stand before the Crown in the front
center area of the floor and whitness our stepping up. We will not be taking up to much time as the day is for the Kingdom and not just us.
    If you have a desire to participate in the entourage for the investiture please contact Misstress Fionna or Baron Brian
to see what you can do.

                        Some of our Brothers and Sisters will be unable to attend the event. I want you to know that even
                though they may not be at the event they are in our hearts. They will be sorely missed.We have had many
                people congratulate us and wish us well. We will be taking photos for the historians records and to share with
                 those who can not attend.

Good luck to all and please drive safely to the event. We all will have a fun time and enjoy the company of our Brothers, Sisters, Kith and Kin.        This day is for Ansteorra, Raven's Fort and YOU!

                                                                            Baron Brian du Val     :o)