[Ravensfort] Southern Region Land for Gulf War Attendees - PRE-REGISTERED ONLY

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:48:16 PST 2006

Heilsa all Ansteorrans of the Southern Region...

>>>---------------> WAR *IS* COMING! ARE *YOU* PREPARED?
>>><----------------------<<<

http://www.gulfwars.org/troll.html

I have the honor of being the Regional Land liasion for Gulf War 15.

PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HURRICANE KATRINA THE "LANDSCAPE" HAS CHANGED. There is
still plenty of work to be done at King's Arrow Ranch. Please consider
joining a work crew, when and if available, to assist in clearing the
camping areas of remaining debris. Thanks in advance for assisting and
understanding the situation in Mississippi!

I need to coordinate the information from the PRE-REGISTERED attendees for
Gulf War 15 in order to insure that all get the space you need to camp
comfortably.

**********The DEADLINE for PRE-REGISTRATION is 31 JAN 2006**********

Please send me:

1. SCA name

2. Legal name

3. Tent size (footprint - include the ropes and stakes in this measurement
please)

3a. Tent or pavilion size/footprint for group use

4. Day of arrival

5. Group camping with

6. Age (only if under 18)

Any group or household may elect to use a coordinator rather than send in
individual letters.

However, all those that do use a coordinator need to have them collect the
above listed information in it's entirety for each PRE-REGISTERED ATTENDEE.

Be aware that there will probably be individuals that will list a Group or
Household name without telling that group's coordinator...so a surprise or
two may well occur at the War...

Here is a list of Official Chapters of the Society for the Southern Region
of Ansteorra:

Bjornsborg
Bryn Gwlad
Fynnon Gath
Middleford
Raven's Fort
Shadowlands
Tír Medóin

Large Housholds such as Amazon, Rhoadd, et cetera can either Pre-Register
with their local group (as does Kiersted / Raven's Fort) or apply for a
campsite of their own.

If there is anyone or any group out there that does not have web
access...please pass this information on to them and send me their
information. Thank you!

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief av Kiersted
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."