[Ravensfort] Fw: table reservations

Brian du Val cobalt60 at consolidated.net
Wed Jan 11 17:17:02 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Dale
To: Brian du Val
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: table reservations

As far as I know there is still plenty of feast of available. Also there are no reserved table space at coroantion. It is first coem first served. there should be plenty of table space. Just have someone in your populae show up early to grab the table space you want.

Richard

Brian du Val <cobalt60 at consolidated.net> wrote:
  Master Richard,
      Brian du val here, I wonder how many feast are available?
  and how may I reserve table space for 40 Raven's Fort populace
  members. Mistress Fionna and I are to be invested as the next
  ! B&B of Raven's Fort just before Jason and Saereid step down.

                          thanks for the info

                                          Brian    :o)