[Ravensfort] speaking of guilds...

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jan 16 14:10:18 PST 2006

Greetings,

I want to take the opportunity to invite string addicts over for the first
String Night of 2006.  We will pick up from where we left off last year before
the holidays... more knitting, some naalbinding.  7pm, 1/26 (next Thursday).
Please email me if you have questions, or need directions.

Likewise, if you have any suggestions for some other activity that's textile
related, I am open to it.  Especially if you have something you'd like to teach.  We're here to have fun, and promote textile-related studies in our
Barony!

Regards,
-Jacinth-

HMMM,  STRING!