[Ravensfort] business meeting

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 19:18:36 PST 2006

greetings good baronial gentles...

tomorrow night, monday january 23rd, is the
monthly business meeting for the barony of
raven's fort. all are invite to attend. it will
be at 7pm. at the ryan's steak house in conroe
texas.

lady catherine asked me to forward the reminder
since something is going wee-hee wobbly wack wack
on her end or something. however, i deleted the
original message and hince i send this one.

i would still like to catch a ride...but i get
off work at 1:30 now and not 6:30. i switched
with a friend at work. please let me know.

thanks and see ya there!

devin