[Ravensfort] Defender scribal stuff

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Sat Jul 29 18:01:51 PDT 2006

Greetings, populace!

We need scrolls for the various champions that will be chosen at Defender.  Not surprisingly, this means
that we need people to make scrolls, or at least assist in their production.  So how about it?  They don't
have to be full illuminated pages, just something spiff and original.  If you've never done an original,
this is a great place to start!

Feel free to post to the list and/or me to let me know you're interested.

In service,
-Catherine
 Scribal Guild Person

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.