[Ravensfort] Coronation!

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 14:51:32 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  I will be in attendance (no walker, using a cane now - yeah!!!).

  If there is anything Your Excellencies should need before, during or after this fine event, please let me know.  I should have the squash book ready for TRM's, Mahdi & Valeria. (cover will be a black star, link for picture had expired by the time I got to it... thank you anyway!).

  regards,
  Chrystal

fionna at cox.net wrote:
  Greetings unto the Populace!

Coronation is this weekend! Brian and I will be travelling out to
San Angelo to witness the Coronation of Aaron and Britta. Who all is
going? Please chime in if you plan to attend, it would be great to all
sit together.

Do you have something for our new Crown for Largess? Just bring it
to the Populace Meeting tomorrow night and we'll make sure it gets
there!

In Service,
Fionna

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"  - Plautus, Mostellaria, 79