[Ravensfort] Reminder for OTE

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 05:58:15 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I would like to remind everyone to go to the website and add your special
days (birthday/anniversary) to the Gate's Edge Calendar.
http://gates-edge.ansteorra.org/

I would also like to remind everyone that the deadline for the Over
the Edgenewsletter is the 20th of each month.  If you have some
artwork, poems,
songs, recipes, stories, or etc.  PLEASE get them and the permission release
form to me by the 20th.  This means you have 6 days from today.

I have gotten several stories for the "No Kidding, there I was..." but I
could always use more!!!  SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT...and don't forget the
release form!

In Service,
Racheal

--