[Ravensfort] Defender Update!

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 11:55:33 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Populace!!

  The first site work day will be Satuday, August the 19th.  Then the next weekend will be both Saturday and Sunday August the 26th and 27th.

  We are looking for a Volunteer for the following (go figure!)

  Head Gate

  If you would like to assist in these or other areas,  please contact eithor Ivan the Hedgehogg @ dan at entc.tamu.edu or Mary of Axefoot @ m_meaux05 at yahoo.com or Ivan @ 979-777-8476 or Mary @ 936-439-0480.  No calls after 9pm.

  Thanks!

  In service,
  Lord Ivan Ivanovich Ezhov and Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Event Stewards of Defender