[Ravensfort] Graywood Field Trip

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Thu Jul 27 06:05:53 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Our field trip to Graywood was fun and a lot of hard work was
accomplished. There were four of us from Raven's Fort there: Lady Klar,
Lucien (Patrick), a newcomer (Allen), and myself. The new Graywood site
is very similar to Raven's Fort except they have running water and
limited power. It is a working cattle ranch and very primitive. I along
with a little help from Lady Klar provided a nice and simple lunch, that
was nice and refreshing.  Our host were very nice and very grateful for
all of help. A nice time was had by all.

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

------------------------------------
(from Graywood List)
The steps were moved from the trailer to the kitchen
(big job).  All the junk on the side and behind the
kitchen was moved to the roll off box too. Four folks
from Ravensfort came to help and even fed us lunch on
Sunday. Grimvere came from Rosenfeld and worked very
hard all weekend.  Henri, Rosalinda, Shea, Mike and I
truly appreciated their help. We could not have
accomplished so much without them.

Charla