[Ravensfort] Personal Thoughts

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Tue Jun 27 13:38:34 PDT 2006

Dear Ladies and Lords of Raven's Fort,

Here are just a few of my personal thoughts that I wish to share with
you. You're appreciated so much although you may not hear it as often as
you should. Your kindness over the years has meant the world to me and I
would like to express my appreciation. There are many ways of saying
Thank You. For me I prefer to keep it simple, a smile, a huge, a word of
kindness, and of course those heart felt words, "Thank You". You all
have a ways of touching lives, making hearts a little happier,  making
days a little brighter, and problems seem a whole lot smaller. You're
all a loving gift to me and my life is better because you're all in it.
Once again from the bottom of my heart, Thank You. You're all so very
special.

In Service,
Your friend,
Lord Malcolm