[Ravensfort] Postings

Ed erichrabe at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 19:35:50 PDT 2006

Greetings to the populace of Ravens Fort,

Lately I seem to be getting posts from non-members wanting to be let through which is no problem and I do, but if its something that needs to be posted last minute I  check my email when I can, I don't check my email every day though. So if you know someone who wants things posted please tell them to send me a request through the Ravens Fort subscription page we can always use more members on our list.

Thank you for your attention.

Erich Rabe
Moderator