[Ravensfort] FWD: [Bjornsborg] Sad News

hlannes hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Mar 17 16:32:05 PST 2006

Wheather you know them or not, they are part of our extended family and have suffered a great loss. Her parents are Kolskeggr and Branwen.
Annes

From: David Kirk <txourtx at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:29:18 -0800 (PST)

<tt>
Dear friends,<BR>
   <BR>
  It is with great sorrow that I announce that a precious member of our family, Meghan Baxter (Giuliana Catarina de la Luna) has left this world.  After eighteen years of life, Meghan was pronounced deceased today at noon.  As her final act of generosity, Meghan's organs will be donated so that others may live.<BR>
   <BR>
  Missy and Kevin will be returning home to San Antonio tomorrow night.  Please give them some time to grieve privately before contacting them.<BR>
   <BR>
  Information regarding memorial/funeral services will be forthcoming.<BR>
   <BR>
  Sincerely,<BR>
   <BR>
  David/Dominic<BR>