[Ravensfort] FW: Re: Madison County Faire

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Thu Mar 23 14:17:21 PST 2006

Greetings!  I have been struck by the post gulf war ick, running a fever and
all the good snotty stuff going on today and I have to be at work tomorrow.
So, I am not going to risk the cold weather and getting more sicker lol.  If
someone could get an accurate idea of the equestrian facilities, that way I
can tell the equestrians, and a good idea of the merchant set ups then I can
give those folks better information.  So far I am getting a great response
from the equestrian community, they are looking at it as practice for an
upcoming event in June and are going to bring jousting lanes for practice.
I'm not sure what all is involved with the jousting exactly except that we
need room enough for the horses to run which I am assuming is the case.
Also some of the merchants have been asking about electricity so I need to
know what to tell them on that.  I'm really sorry I cant make it out, but I
consider myself lucky for only having been sick once in the past year :-)
My husband is going to kill me if I give it to him...

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com