[Ravensfort] The Barional Guard

Lord Balda the Hornswaggled balda at ev1.net
Fri Mar 24 06:39:33 PST 2006

We The Members of Ravens Fort Baronial Guard are looking for people that are full of Sprit and Drive to make a difference in the
Barony.

We are talking about people that are willing to have a good time doing something that is worth the time it takes to do.

If you are interested in bringing yourself  into the Ravens Fort Baronial Guard and please send a letter of intent to Their Excellencies Brian and Fiona with your ideas on what you think it should take to be a Guard in our Great Barony and further more  why you think you would want to be in the Guard .

Lord Balda the Hornswaggled!
Baronial Guard