[Ravensfort] gate class

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 10:49:14 PST 2006

greetings unto the Barony of Raven's Fort;

  There will be a gate class at the April
Populace Meeting. It will start promptly at 7pm.
If you come in late we will not start over. If
you are sitting a gate shift at the May event you
MUST take the gate class at the April populace
meeting.
   The class is not hard, and I think everyone
should take it even if you do not sit a gate
shift. It is good knowledge to have. If you need
more info then email me.

Lord Devin