[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix Gate Shifts Available

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 17:01:38 PST 2006

  Festival of the Phoenix
  Saturday May 6th Gate Shifts Available

1am   -  4am Position 1/ Position 2
  4am   -  7am Position 1/ Position 2

  There are four open positions available for adoption. If you would like one of these positions please email me at loveofhalesworth at hotmail.com.
  Also, I would like to remind everyone sitting gate that there will be a gate class held at Ravensfort's April populace at the firehouse in Huntsville at 7pm. The class will begin promptly at 7pm so don't be late you might miss something! Please come join us even if you are not sitting a gate shift at this event it could be useful information for a future event.
  Just a reminder, I am off to war in a week so if you do not receive a reply please don't think I am ignoring you I will get back to you as soon as I return from war!

  In Service to the Dream,
  Lady Love of Halesworth