[Ravensfort] Gate's Edge Thursday Fighter Practice

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 19:29:57 PST 2006

Greetings to one and all,

Almost ready for war?  How about one more fighter practice before heading
out?

Well, come on out to Meyer Park on Thursday evening from 7 pm til 9 pm!

Lord Tora, myself, and at least one other fighter that emailed me *
requesting* the practice will be there!  Meyer Park is located on
Cypresswood Drive between Stubener Airline and Champions Forest.  If you
need directions - please email me where you are coming from and I will be
happy to send them to you.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!

In Service,
Racheal

--
Racheal no Ansteorra