[Ravensfort] bead night

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Wed Mar 15 14:32:34 PST 2006

Supplies for learning to make beaded chains.
Everyone please bring:
20ga or 22ga inexpensive craft wire
Beads (5-6mm or larger)

If you have any, please bring:
Fine Wire Cutters (side cutters preferably)
Round Nose Pliers
Chain Nose Pliers
Any other small pliers

I will be bringing my pliers and we can share if you don't have your own.

And FYI, I received a Joann's flyer today with LOTS of jewelry  making
supplies on sale including a 5piece set of various pliers for $6.99.  All
glass beads are 30% off and so is Beadalon beading wire and wire spools.
The entire stock of Blue Moon Beads is 40% off.

Fionna