[Ravensfort] ATTENTION change in plans and FYI

Brian du Val cobalt60 at consolidated.net
Fri Mar 17 15:22:57 PST 2006

Dear Populace,

    We were to have a work weekend this weekend but I just drove to the site and the gate is blocked. The fence line is being worked one and the site owner is blocking the entrance in to the site until the work is finished. The traffic in to and out of the site is not the problem.  It is asking the site owner or his son to move the front loader / backhoe every time we need to leave or enter the site. The cattle are being kept in with the equipment so it needs to be in place. This is an unforeseen situation that could wear out our welcome a little thin with the owners of the site. I would suggest that we move the work day to another day in April.

If you know of some one who was planning to be out at the site that may not be able to read this please let them know. The equipment will not let them in so they will need to know why!

                                      It is true that stuff happens!

    Btw this week I will be out of state and will not be able to hold the Armorers Guild on Wednesday. I will not be in kingdom until Monday next.

                                                        Brian  :o)