[Ravensfort] Battles and Contest at War

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Tue Mar 21 16:12:13 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

I saw this on the Ansteorra List and thought I would forward it to
everyone in the barony who my not be on that List.
Ansteorra & Trimaris dominated the war. Vivat ! ! ! I also heard that
our A&S Artisans did an outstanding job as well. Vivat ! ! !
All you Ladies and Lords Rock ! ! !

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm De Crauford
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Regional Hospitaler

P.S. I also wanted to congratulate  Lady Love of Halesworth for winning
the Gulf Wars Water Baring Challenge 2 years in a row. I wish I would
have gotten a picture when you were called into Gulf War Grand Court ! ! !

>> What I know:
>> ** Heavy Weapons
>> Town Battle:  Ansteorra/Trimaris
>> Bridge Battle: Meridies/Gleann Abhann
>> Ravine Battle: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>> Open Field: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>> Fort Battle:  Ansteorra/Trimaris (Less than 5 Minutes)
>> Champions List: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>>
>> Archers Only Battle: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>>
>> ** Rapier Combat
>> Ravine: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>> Open Field: Meridies/Gleann Abhann
>> Champions List: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>>
>> A&S: Ansteorra/Trimaris
>
> Equestrian - Meridies/Gleann Abhann

> Live Weapons - This one went to Meridies/Gleann Abhann
>

> Target Archery - Meridies/Gleann Abhann
> Volunteering - Ansteorra/Trimaris (in particular Ansteorra was
> mentioned during Great Court)

Also of note:
King's Battle Ribbon (to a single chilvaric melee unit) presented to
Moonshadowe and North Keep
Queen's Battle Ribbon (to a region of the kingdom for rapier) presented
to Southern Region
Ansteoriflamme (to a region of the kingdom for chivalric) presented to
Southern Region

Gulf 16-20 will be Meridies/Gleann Abhann hosting with Ansteorra and
Trimaris as Principles since that proved to be the preference of all
kingdoms involved.