[Ravensfort] Picture link from Gulf War

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 16:45:09 PST 2006

Thank goodness that they didn't get pictures of the Known World Party...
  It was wall to wall people for hours...

  The Amazon and Rhoad households manned the party. Baroness Jan along  with Lady Mirabiles and I coordinated it. It took us all afternoon and  the pots from several camps to make the Irish Stew.

  People were amazed at the fire spinning...and we still had 5 kegs of  Beer and a box of Vodka left...which were donated to parties on  Saturday Night...

  The Bardic was amazing at this event. There was alot of bardic in the new tavern.
  And singing everywhere.I kept ending up in Trimarian Royal all  week...so entranced by the quality of bards that I could barely leave.

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote:  This link was posted on the Ansteorra List. There are some great
pictures from Gulf War! ! !

http://photobucket.com/albums/y152/Brangwyne/Gulf%20War%20XV/