[Ravensfort] Re: Madison County Faire

Kristen Flitcroft Mira at kiwicomputing.com
Thu Mar 23 14:16:24 PST 2006

Greetings!  I have been struck by the post gulf war ick, running a fever
and all the good snotty stuff going on today and I have to be at work
tomorrow.  So, I am not going to risk the cold weather and getting more
sicker lol.  If someone could get an accurate idea of the equestrian
facilities, that way I can tell the equestrians, and a good idea of the
merchant set ups then I can give those folks better information.  So far
I am getting a great response from the equestrian community, they are
looking at it as practice for an upcoming event in June and are going to
bring jousting lanes for practice.  I'm not sure what all is involved
with the jousting exactly except that we need room enough for the horses
to run which I am assuming is the case.  Also some of the merchants have
been asking about electricity so I need to know what to tell them on
that.  I'm really sorry I cant make it out, but I consider myself lucky
for only having been sick once in the past year :-)  My husband is going
to kill me if I give it to him.....

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com