[Ravensfort] madison county fair update...

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:01:52 PST 2006

Well I was going, but I got snagged for Liason Officer and we're in the
middle of a terrorist attack with mass panic envolving a anthrax and
strepto-flatu-pukey toxin release on a crowd of 6000 people, at Miller
Outdoor Theater, and 64000 hospital workers in the Texas Medical Center.
So far only two confirmed casualties have shown up in Walker County.
But don't worry and don't panic. Some of the area's finest police
officers are in control of the situation. Critical Incident Command, in
complicance with the National Incident Management System, has been
established and I have just confirmed with CDC that enough anti-toxin is
in route for all those within the exposure area.

Got to run....  At the moment I'm up to my ass in FBI officers.  So if
you get a chance, buy me a heifer.

(again, I say, DON'T PANIC!  ...it's just a drill.)

dsd
:)