[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 19:01:46 PST 2006

  Greetings Unto the Barony!

  Just a reminder that Fighter Practice will be held this Sunday, March 19th at 2pm in front of the Gazebo on the corner of 19th Street and Avenue O.

  Even if you don't fight, let's show our support for those that do!  I know many people are gone for War, but we can always socialize.

  Please note that children's activities are not scheduled for this practice.  I will post when they are going to be available.

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Minister of Children
  Deputy Seneshal