[Ravensfort] Wheelbarrow

env_drh env_drh at shsu.edu
Wed May 24 12:25:27 PDT 2006

http://www.uh.edu/engines/epi377.htm

I've passed on enough of these episodes that I've started second-guessing if
I haven't already passed on any particular episode before.  I 'use to' keep
a spreadsheet, but that got lost to a job transfer and the memory of posting
up any specific episode was, most certainly, lost to some specific 12 oz.
quantity of lousy American beer.

Now to complicate matters, I've been in touch with Dr. Lienhard and he's
given us permission to publish an episode each month in the 'Quoth'.  There
are 216 episodes with reference to 'medieval' and 107 with reference to
'Renaissance'.  That should outlast at least a chonicler or two, and, by the
time we're done with printing upwards of the 300 potential episodes, sombody
is going to need a wheelbarrow.

So, we might as well start it all off right.

Anybody up for a wooden goat race?

Regards,
dsd