[Ravensfort] Mundane non sca question

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 13:12:27 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone...

   This is  a mundane question I need to ask. I
send it this way because I know it will reach a
wider audience.
   As many know, I paint. I am trying to get a
body of work together so that by the end of the
year I can have a show. Details are sketchy...but
I need some help.
   I am calling on people to model for me for a
new series I wish to start. There will be no
pay...unfortunatly. I only need to take some
photos of people to use in my art. If you are
interested, then please send me an email. I am
going to warn you that some of these photos I may
want to do in the nude (you...not me).
   My art is surreal, adventurous and organic. I
like muted colors with vibrant tones laid on top.
If you have ever wanted to be part of art...here
is your chance.

   Send me an email at lddevin03 at yahoo.com and
put in the subject line  PAINT ME.  Thanks for
your time.

--Lord Devin O'Donnabhain
aka. David Brown