[Ravensfort] event this weekend

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 10:00:40 PDT 2006

Yes, Malcolm, the Baron has already clarified that Lord Daniel my household brother will be in attendance to host the archery competition.

  In Service, Love

"Corbisier, Barbara Lynn" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:
  We've got it covered, but thanks for thinking of possibilities.

-Catherine

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.