[Ravensfort] GE * First bugging of the month

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Thu May 4 07:01:01 PDT 2006

 Greetings everyone,

This is your first bugging of the month for *Over the Edge* newsletter
postings!

Today is May 4th.  The deadline is May 19th.  This means you have 15 days to
get me your postings.  Since the 19th is Tora's birthday, I will not be
doing anything that evening on the pc.  And the 20th is actually going to be
a very busy day for me.

So do us all a favor and get me your postings asap.

If you are receiving the newsletter as well...I hope you are liking the new
format that I started.

*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  if you have a meeting or event coming up...if you
have a "No Kidding, there I was" story...if you have a recipe...if you have
a song...if you have some artwork...SEND IT TO ME!!!*  I need permission
forms also!  If you do not have a copy of the form, let me know and I will
get it to you.

til next bugging,
Racheal  : )

--