[Ravensfort] Few after event things

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Tue May 9 07:22:07 PDT 2006

Greetings!  Ld Devin did a wonderful job of stewarding his first event!
Everything went smoothly, folks seemed to be having a great time.  I know we
couldn't have done it without help from our wonderful populace :-)  thank
you each and every one of you who helped make this event a success!!

Did anyone make notes on who won what so that we might can put it out and
let folks know?  I've had a few folks ask but I can remember about half of
what was awarded, so if anyone can help out with that it would be wonderful.

Also, I am in need of retrieving the containers I had to leave behind!  I've
got a fundraiser I have donated some spinning flags to and they are in a
container that I left behind :-(  I also left some fire performance stuff in
one of those containers and would hate for the wonderful texas heat to blow
up the box :-) so, if someone has info on where they might be and how I
might be able to grab them that would be wonderbar!  Business Mtg is coming
up on the Monday next week, and I can wait until then if I need to :-)  I
don't want to put anyone out at all, so just let me know what would be best
:-)

I had a total of 5 newcomers show up to their first event!  I believe a few
of them are keepers and we might see them around again in the future!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.kindled-spirits.com

www.johnthekiwi.com