[Ravensfort] (Fwd) Business Meeting Confirmation of Date and Location

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Mon May 15 15:05:43 PDT 2006

Forwarded for Lady Mary of Axefoot

Greetings!

I think the confusion here was that our meeting is normally held in
Conroe and that Honorable Lady Catherine was stating that if we wanted
to move it to Huntsville that it was ok. We do realize that making
plans to attend is important, especially for those travelling from
other areas. With that in mind, I called and confirmed a reservation
at the Golden Corral in Huntsville and we shall meet tonight at 7pm.

Golden Corral
2050 11th Street
Huntsville, Texas
936-291-6646

In service,
Lady Mary of Axefoot
Deputy Seneshal
Minister of Children

Doug Bell <debell1 at txcyber.com> wrote:

        Some of us have make travel plans for tomorrow
        so yes it does really matter.

        Magnus