[Ravensfort] Business Meeting Confirmation of Date and Location

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 09:12:50 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  I think the confusion here was that our meeting is normally held in Conroe and that Honorable Lady Catherine was stating that if we wanted to move it to Huntsville that it was ok.  We do realize that making plans to attend is important, especially for those travelling from other areas.  With that in mind, I called and confirmed a reservation at the Golden Corral in Huntsville and we shall meet tonight at 7pm.

  Golden Corral
  2050 11th Street
  Huntsville, Texas
  936-291-6646

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Deputy Seneshal
  Minister of Children

Doug Bell <debell1 at txcyber.com> wrote:

Some of us have make travel plans for tomorrow
so yes it does really matter.

Magnus