[Ravensfort] Populace...

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 16:29:25 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone...

   This thursday at populace I will have my
camera. If you have a tattoo you wish for me to
photograph then please bring a filled out signed
permission form ( it is in the quoth) with you.
If you need a permission form because you are not
subscribed to the quoth (eeee-gad how could you
not be)...then let me know. Only if you are not
subscribed to the quoth should you ask for one.

Thank you! Love you! See you at populace.

--Lord Devin