[Ravensfort] event this weekend

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Tue May 2 06:19:48 PDT 2006

Greetings to all,
If I'm not mistaken and I could be... Lady Love has one of her house
hold brothers coming to the event and he is a archery marshal.
If I'm not mistaken and I could be... This person has already been in
contact with Baron Brian Du Val. You might want to double check on that...
In Service,
Lord Malcolm