[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 17:06:16 PDT 2006

So what happened at FotP?
My day started well enough. Signed in at 5:55 started to take things apart
at 6:20. The pulley would not come off teh shaft (not enought room between
the end of the shaft and the wall). That was a sign of things to come. I was
called for a water leak at 9:40 a pressure reducer had failed and was
dumping major amounts of water (since about 730) into the east pent house.
The leak was found on the 2nd floor. About 12:00 I left teh plumber take
care of finishing up and helped finsh putting the Air Handler back to
gether. Got home about 3:00 tired dirty and had been all wet.

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra